Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nothing's gonna bring me down!!!

I heard this today from one of my besties!! She is truly an amazing person and such an inspiration to all. And as I read her text all I could think about was that is it!! This is what new beginnings are all about. Shake off the unmet goals of 2010 and blaze forward into 2011 with determination and focus!!! I feel like I can accomplish anything!! Today, let us set our goals and make them a reality!! A goal is a dream with a deadline!! We can do this together one day, one meal, one workout, one obstacle, one event, one hour at a time. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength!!Phil 4:13 Even if God is not your center whatever it is take that energy and use it for good with in your self and others!!! We can make 2011 a positive start to the rest of our lives. Who is in this with me!! Be blessed my friends!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post inspires me Lori. After my last show this year a couple of setbacks and unexpected news really slowed my progress. Finally I took some time off to pray about the direction my life would take regardless of what was going on.
I find that when you are at peace within, working on your goals and planning anything is much easier because you are not carrying emotional baggages around and you are surrounded with people who truly love you.
Finding that peace and knowing truly that God was taking care of me and my needs really made it easier for me to gear up for 2011 with more purpose.

You are an inspiration to me and you look smoking hot girl. Keep it up and keep those blogs coming.