Tuesday, June 15, 2010

21.5 weeks until Fitness America

Hi, It has been quite a while since I have written anything. Well, a lot has happened since I wrote last. If you are wondering why the blog name changed it is because a few days after I got back from fitness Atlantic I lost my baby. It has been unbelievably these last few months. It is still hard for me to put into words what my heart goes through. I feel like I am in a dream and I am going to wake up soon and find that I am still pregnant. But, for the most part I am in a better place. I am also in Monterey California!!! Huge change!! We have been living in Fayetteville NC for the past 7 years so the West Coast is definitely different. We are still living in a hotel until the 24. It has been interesting. I cant wait to have my bed back!!! I also want an oven to cook in!! I am thankful for the kitchenette that I have to use for as a fitness competitor/model it is a necessity!! I am so thankful for the family my God has blessed me with!! He has truly blessed me with wonderful health and a strong mind. Even though I am not stable yet I am still in competition mode. Not easy when everything is upside down. But I will make it work. I am very hopeful for the upcoming months and will keep u up to date on all that happens this competition season!! Until next time.....:O)

2 comments:

twinmommydiva said...

hey girlie! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss. You just never know what God has in store for you ya know? I know you are in an awesome place, and it' so exciting to be somewhere sooooo different! It's going to be great healing for you...God is so gentle and gracious with us that He knows just the right medicine for the hurts in our heart. love you, Bev

Unknown said...

thank u bev.......I so needed to hear that.!! I hope all is well with you and your family? Many blessings on your little one that is growing inside of you.