Thursday, March 26, 2015

No better time then the present

     Okay. So I don't know where to even start? It is kinda weird writing anything after such a long Hiatus. Just like the title states there is no better time then the present. If you have had the chance to view by blog you will see my way of life was exciting, adventurous, spontaneous, and fulfilling. I loved being able to help others see their potential especially when it came to their physical and spiritual condition. My approach to health and wellness was that of Spirit, mind, then body. I have always felt that if your spiritual self is one with God, He is the one who will purify our minds, which will give us the desire, passion, enthusiasm, and joy to be able to accomplish our goals. With God at the center of our World There is NOTHING We CANNOT DO!  This very thought process alone make's it all worth while! With that said, It is very humbling to say that I have not been able to live up to the life I had before-my amazing Baby boy came into our lives, the amazing business opportunity, being their for my girls competitive gymnastics schedule, carpool and homeschooling that God placed in Our care. Basically life got in the way of my prior Reality. It blindsided me to a point where I look in the mirror and do not see the person I once was! So I posed this question for myself-what am I going to do to change my current situation? What am I going to do to be a better representation then I was before my downward spiral? How am I going to stay focused when everything around me pulls me in every direction? The answer to these questions lie within me. The answer to these questions lie within the knowledge that My God is a big God. The answer to these questions starts with who am I going to give power to? Who am I going to let be the Lord of my life? There are only two choices. I either let God claim my life or I let the worries of this world become Lord of my life! It is interesting to think about it in this way isn't it? I think so as well!! It is kind of freeing to know that I only have two choices. I either give it up to God or I Keep it to myself? Well, so far keeping it to myself has not been working out for me!! lol So this is where my story begins!! It started on Monday the 23 of March at 9:00am. I walked into a gym with a scheduled consultation to meet with a trainer. Mind you this in itself was very humbling for me for I have spent years helping others to see their own potential. So for me to be in the same shoes as my prior clients was crushing to me. My heart was so sad and ashamed. I was so sick to my stomach to even go to this consultation that I thought of every excuse not to go!! I was balling and screaming inside HOW DID I GET TO THIS PLACE!!!!! Then I broke down as I heard a whisper in my ear I am here. I dismissed this as myself and kept crying then I heard it again I am here. So I decided to take a step back from myself and listen. I said if this is you Lord please make yourself known. Then I heard I am here, I know who you are, I was there before you were born, I am the I am, I am who you need. Come to me and only me. Well, needless to say I submitted right there and then. I told God I am done living life with my own power. I am tired of being tired. I am exhausted at being someone I am not. I said Lord I am ready and am an open vessel for you to fill!! So back to the story. I walked in to the consultation to meet with a trainer. They took my measurement, weight, and pictures....This was so humbling and I was so sad but I did it!! I actually gave those feelings to the Lord and did not give power to the enemy!!!! They took me through a workout that in the past would have been my warm up, but took every last breathe and energy I had to make it through this thing!! It was a beast! It was at that very moment I had a picture of every client I have ever trained and had more compassion for them and their struggle at the time! I saw them in myself and I weeped inside!! I finally got what they were going through!! I finally understood the strength it took them to come to the studio to get trained by a complete stranger and open themselves up to me. My heart goes out to every client I have ever had and to let you all know!! I finally get it! I finally understand the place you were at to have led you to me!!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey. I feel like I AM you now!!! Okay so, done with the session it was time to either put up or shut up!! I had to make the decision to set up my training with this facility!! Well, I am happy to say the next day I call them back an signed up to GET ME BACK!! I start Monday Morning at 10 am!! I am so over the moon excited to start this next chapter in my life!!! So please stay tuned for I Will be Posting after my Session on Monday!! Ekkk excited and a bit scared! Blessings to you all for listening to my heart and the start of my Journey!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

No comments: