Monday, April 12, 2010

Journey 4-12-10

It is down to the wire!!! The week of show!! Well, for me it is the week of photo shoots!! This past weekend and part of this week has probably been the hardest. I thought other weeks where hard but this one is mentally the hardest. My emotions are going crazy!! I am so excited for my training partner/one of my bestest friends and fellow savage sister Angela Sweet!! We have been thru so much with this season and worked so hard!! She is going to do amazing on stage!! I see where she is and I so want to be there but that is not where God wants me to be!!:O) He wants me to be patient thru this new journey. I am so excited for myself and my family for our new addition. I just really wanted to finish what I started. Oh when this wonderful blessing is born it is so on!!!:O) I am so excited about this week. It is a culmination of 13 weeks of hard work!! I want to enjoy every minute of it. I just cant let my emotions get in the way. My workouts have been so different since finding out I am pregnant and having a bit of a scare. I believe that all life's circumstances just makes us stronger....besides it makes for a juicer story....as my good friend Bev told me.LOL I am so tired right now for I have been up since 430 this morning!! Day full of workouts(two a day still) and training my wonderful Clients. Now it is time for me to go to bed!! Have a busy day full of bootcamp training(I love kicking some booty), hair, nails, and complete my shopping, and finish cooking for trip!! Wow, so much to do! Now I am really going to go to bed!:O)

1 comment:

jroriginals said...

WOW, Lori, congrats! I didnt realize and am so happy for you and your family and know that you will be awesome down this new path and adventure you are taking off on and cant wait to see the amazing results! You are looked up to by so many, including me and you are truly an inspiration! Love ya girl and am so so so happy for you!