Monday, March 30, 2015

Ninety Days of Pain for a Lifetime of Gain

Like I promised!  My Journey began today at 10:00 am.  I stepped into the gym not knowing what to expect...that in itself was a huge feat!  Up until now I had no drive to get myself to the gym consistently.  I lost myself along the way. I became so unbalanced that I couldn't see what was happening to me from the inside out.   Okay back to my story.... I walked into the gym and met with my Trainer Ali.  Yeah is all I can say!  No words.  The workout was intense! The workout was focused!  The workout was all business!  If you know me I thrive off of this type of intensity!  I walked out of there with my head lifted high and my butt handed to me!!  lol.  I was so high on life at that point it actually set the rest of my day!

It was so amazing to remember that feeling of an amazing workout and how it just made everything in your life right!!  Does that make sense?  Well, it makes sense to me. LOL.   My husband (Sam)  has been telling me for the past year that the missing element of my balance is to get my Mojo back! Well, my friends I am happy to say I got that back!  Baby steps my friends baby steps!  What I do Know is that this going to be a hard journey!  This is going to be an intense road full of obstacles.  I understand what I am getting myself into!  I understand that I will not be able to get where I want to go if I do not put in the work!  I tell myself I NEED to go through the pain of transformation.

I tell myself  90 days of pain for a lifetime of gain!  Pain not in the sense no pain no gain but in the sense of we have to make that decision to take that step of Ridiculous faith!  We have to make it a priority in our lives no matter what...this is the pain part!  Life always gets in the way!!  Whether we achieve our goals or not our circumstances will not change without friction....Like a diamond being birthed from coal.   We have to do the work in the midst of our trials!!  Then and Only then will our circumstances CHANGE!! To be the change we want to see we have to go through pain of Transformation.....90 days of pain for a lifetime of gain!!!!

As I write these words I see it as a mirror image of my business!  We as a Team go through so much and know what it takes to achieve our dreams.  We know that a 90 day push is what it takes to be able to dream so Big God has got to step in our place to make it happen!!  Love you Jaree that was for you!!   It is the same with my transformation and with life in general.  I have always believed we were created for something Bigger than our selves!  WE have to Walk in our destiny!  With God at the center there is NOTHING WE CAN'T DO!!!

It is so freeing to be able to write from my heart.  To be able to tap away on the computer as the words pour out knowing that I am opening myself up to ridicule.  Knowing that I am putting my heart out there for others to see!  God knows the journey we need to take before we take it so if he says to us I want you to be vulnerable and transparent then who are we to question?!  Who are we to say different!?  I for one will be an open vessel ready to be used by God!   So the journey begins......

No comments: