Sunday, February 13, 2011

Exercise of the day!!

I like to call these GI Janes!!! For all of my past clients out there you know what these are....LOL....my sinister laugh. Anyways, what you will need a a place to be able to do pullups and jump at the same time.
So, position your self under pullup bar do a burpee(with push up if can) then jump up into pull-up then jump back down into burpee and repeat. Do 3 sets of 5-10( I say 5-10 so you have room to improve) couple each set with 90 degree jump squats and hanging knee raises then you have one heck of a giant set!!! git it done. It looks like this


Giant set:
GI Jane: 3x5-10
90 degree angle jump squat( make sure not to fold/collapse at the hip when coming down into squat. Always want to protect the back)3x15
Hanging knee raises 3x12
Let me know how this works out for you? Would love your input. Make sure you post on this blog. Always remember!! Stay fit, Always have fu, and Stay focused!!! Be blessed my friends!!!

No comments: